Friday, April 4, 2008

From Johnny Lowry

Jerry was a special friend to me I met him as a neighbor when I was 4 years old and he was 5 Jerry spent every birthday with me at supper for 14 years he used my birthday date to get into the army 3/18 Jerry was a man at 6 years he taught me how to smoke he also taught me how to make wine but noybody told not to cork the jug and it blew all over the bed. when it was finished he got sick and thru up out his bedroom window all night long. When I came home from Marine corps boot camp I thought I could lick the world but Jerry came to my defense and told the kid from Wilsall he would have fight him . Wow was I lucky. I took Jerry to the em. ward to get his lip sewed up. I called Jerry just a few weeks ago and had a nice visit .One thing I will always remember about Jerry was his smile. I will miss him

Johnny Lowry

No comments: