Thursday, April 10, 2008

From Lisa

Aunt Karen:

I am so glad to see that you are well enough to go home. I have written several notes and then deleted them because there just doesn't seem to be words to express my feelings. Even though you and Uncle Jerry lived so far away from us, I have such wonderful memories of Uncle Jerry. I am so glad that Kevin was able to meet Uncle Jerry this past summer at the farm because his personality reminds me so much of him. But I guess the men that are with Matejka women need to have that laid back, fun loving, quiet but jesting personality to tolerate us!!! Uncle Jerry will always hold a special place in my heart..... and don't worry, I will keep his "fight" for water on the farm going strong!!! I know that you will receive the best care from Susan, Mindy, Jerome, and Megan and you will be up and around in no time. My thoughts are with you and I will see you in August when we come to Washington.

Love,
Lisa

No comments: