Thursday, April 3, 2008

From Stacy and family


Karen (Mom) and family- I am so sorry for your loss. I have so many memories from high school and after, that have your family in them. Pancakes for breakfast, going to the father/daughter banquet in high school, fire chief's breakfast at the base, Jerry (Dad) telling my mom to shut the G D (screen) DOOR when she came to pick me up . Karen was working grave yards. Fishing off the bridge at your place in Rathdrum...and many more! I felt like a part of the family from the first time we met!!! He will be VERY MUCH missed. My family and I are praying you recover fast and your heart also heals with time. Thank you for everything! We love you, are praying for you and will come visit when you are more on the mend!!! You can meet my little Jackson!

Take care- Love, Stacy and family (Henry, William, Elli and Jack)

No comments: